If anyone asks
me what was the best moment in my life till now, then the answer zeros down to
school life. Life is all about experiencing and facing various situations. It
is a mysterious journey and end is unknown.Many things come in our life. Some
pass straight away, some leave a bit impact but all make the journey of life
beautiful and give meaning to it. School life is one of the most beautiful experiences.
It is a stage of life where new friendship and fights without intensions take
place.
Those were the
good old days when I was a kid. I went to school , pushed each other to go to
lab., threw rubbers in the class room , violated the rules , disobeyed
teachers, started fighting in school that was all fun and then the school leader
came to stop the fights. During my school life in the Vandana, I learned
various values and gained a lot of knowledge which moulded my life. But today I am the school leader; this
experience has completely transformed my life and personality. I have marked
that, to win leadership is an easy task but to actually become a leader and
lead others is quite difficult.
Actually, when
we are admitted to a school, we are just like clay of uneven shape but just as
a potter, teachers shapes us and make us
useful for the society. Then we become responsible children of our parents. The
values help us not just to survive but to live our life happily.
I still remember
the first day in the school. Its a usual tradition that a kids cry a lot on
getting separated from their parents. But my class was bit different. I really
don’t remember anyone crying. Those were some careless days – no worries,
learning alphabets and numbers were no big deal. Although the best part was
shouting our lungs out while telling the poem and rhymes. I enjoyed a lot. These
all memories will cherish my whole life.
School days are
most joyful and fun filled with many mysteries to solve and many fights to
resolve. The most wonderful part of our school days is friendship. School
friends are friends forever. They just convert good schooling into world’s most
beautiful experience. School life without friends is just unimaginable.
These were some of the stuff of my school and childhood, which I remember today as sweet memories. As it is the last year of my school life, I would like to thank all the principals, staff members, management and friends who have helped me directly or indirectly in my school life . I pray for god’s blessings on you all. I wish god makes everyone’s childhood days as carefree and jovial as mine.
THATS WHAT I THINK IS ALWAYS THE MOST MEMORABLE MEMORY OF SOME ONE...
The School Life
No comments:
Post a Comment