It was a golden period of my life when I was a
school-boy. For me sweet are the memories of the school-days. Deep are the
impressions of school-life and unforgettable are the experiences in schooldays.
On occasions the whole chart of memorable moments in school-life moves in front
of my eyes. Many Things come in our life. Some pass
straight away, some leave a bit impact but all make the journey of life
beautiful and give meaning to it. Everyone's
school days have the memories they can cherish and treasure for life. School
days are the most joyful and funfilled with many mysteries to solve and many
fights to resolve.
Those were good old
days with no worries, no tensions and the careless days. During the school life
in Vandana I learned various values and gained an utter knowledge which moulded
my life. Even today what I am is the output of that input which was inserted in
me at the time of schooling and may be in the future too I will be able to
explore more also. Even not only in Vandana I learned values and knowledge but
also how to be a naughty person. I use to bunk classes, sometime disobedient
and sometimes pranks also.
All these years of my school life, I had many friends and some foes. We used to gossip, play
and fight over silly things. Friends helped me a lot in my
academics. Many a time I used to fight with my friends. But, then I think that
everything is fair in friendship.
They were very nice and loyal to me. We used to play our own created games and draw
for fun. We also used to have bets and treats for rewards on childish things
but we never played pranks on anyone. My childhood was indeed really amazing
and simple. We found fun in subtle but beautiful things. It was surely
surrealistic but was also hilarious at times. In my school days, we sometimes
used to play in the rains, make paper boats, eat ice-creams and enjoy every
drop of water and after getting all bathed up in water we used to have hot
chocolate drinks and samosas. As each and every friend of mine know that I m
the biggest “bhukaad” in the world.
Always ready for the parties, outings, fun and the FOOD. The most
exciting part used to be 'the exchange of lunch boxes'. Usually me and my
friend liked each other's lunch and soon developed a habit of exchanging
lunches. Apart from sharing lunches, we also used to share our silly secrets
too.
Every teacher in my
school liked me, although I wasn't a brilliant
students in fact was average one but still I respected my elders and loved my youngers. Since My childhood, I've never been
complaining to anyone for anything, actually I never needed to since I had
everything I needed or wanted. I miss my school days since it was all about
having fun and no competitions. In my school life I am gifted
with excellent class teachers and subject teachers. They always help me to cope
with my notes whenever I was absent or fell ill. As everyone says that a
child’s second mother is TEACHER and second home is SCHOOL because when we’re
admitted to the school we were just like clay … but teachers shape us just like
potter and make us stand in front of the world with a positive attitude in our
eyes and in our personality.
I was a successful student. The credit of it goes
to all of my teachers. I got very good teachers throughout my school life. They
were devoted teachers and- the worshipers of good values. They embedded in our
mind the good and the virtues like hard work, honesty, courage helping and
respecting the elders. They parted their knowledge with us. They gave us good
thoughts and broadened our outlook. They developed in us a habit of rational
thinking. What I am today is a personality cut out and shaped by my teachers in
my schooldays.
Whenever I recollect all these incidents of School
life. I feel very happy and I think in everybody's school life there are many
ups and downs that mould one's life. School is a place where all of us learn to
care and share. "School" is just not a place, but it is a large dome
made up of discipline, knowledge, love and affection. I think in everybody's
success, school plays a key role. I can describe my school in "Three S's,
they are: Small, Sweet and simple. My school was the best, is the best and will
be the best. When I memorize my school-life, I feel that once again became a
child and experience my golden days. But alas! It’s not possible. So I always
carry in my mind the rich treasure of sweet memories of my school-life and
share it with those who use to have interest in it for say my batch mates. These were some of the stuff of my school and childhood
life, as I remember them, which I cherish today as sweet memories. I wish God
makes everyone's childhood days as carefree and jovial as mine.
At last I just want
to tell you all that life is a mysterious journey and whose end is unknown so
enjoy our life as much as u can live your day as its your last day . Feel
EVERYDAY that is the only day god had given us and we have to make it the best
day of our whole life. Just remember a great line “What we do in life, Echo’s
in Eternity “
Thanks & Always keep smiling.
No comments:
Post a Comment